|High School:||Western Branch|
- Second in the DMR at the Commodore Invitational with a time of 10:03.02
- Seventh in the 4x400m relay (3:31.86) and ninth in the 400m (51.03) at the VMI Team Challenge
- Second in the 4x400m relay at the Liberty Elite Invitational with a time of 3:19.51
- Third in the 4x400m relay (3:20.96) and ninth in the 400m (50.52) at the Big South Indoor Championships
- Second in the 400m hurdles (55.02) and seventh in the 400m (50.77) at the CSU Spring Break Invitational
- Ninth in the 1600 SMR at the Florida Relays with a time of 3:28.73
- Seventh in the 4x400m relay (3:23.81) and ninth in the 400m hurdles (55.41) at the Charlotte Invitational
- Eighth in the 4x400m relay at the Georgia Tech Invitational with a time of 3:23.47
- Sixth in the 400m at the CSU Tune-Up with a time of 50.90
- Second in the 400m hurdles (52.72) and fourth in the 4x400m relay (3:17.00) at the Big South Outdoor Championships
- Part of the 4x400m relay team that finished second at both the CSU-Citadel Tune-Up and the Lowcountry Invitational
- Fifth in the 400m hurdles at the Big South Outdoor Track & Field Championships (54.09)
- Seventh in the 4x800m relay at the Weems Baskin Invitational (8:09.83)
- Seventh in the 4x400m relay at the Big South Indoor Championships (3:30.52)
- Second in the DMR at the Wake Forest Invitational (10:39.05)
- Third in the 4x400m relay at the Campbell University Invitational (3:31.45)
- Ninth in the 4x400m relay at the Miami Hurricane Alumni Invitational (3:25.24)
- Seventh in the 4x400m relay at the Big South Outdoor Championships (3:20.49)
- Second in the 800m at the Gamecock Invitational (2:11.48)
- Eighth in the 600m at the Wake Forest Invitational (1:28.28)
High School: Scarlett joined the Bucs from Chesapeake, Va. and Western Branch High School where he competed in three events. He recorded top times of 39.71 in the 300m hurdles, 15.15 in the 110m hurdles and 7.99 in the 55m hurdles.
Scarlett was an All-Conference performer in the 55h and All-Conference and All-Region performer in both the 110h and the 300h, earning All-State honors in the 300h event. He was also a member of the New Balance National Championship team in the shuttle hurdle relay and a member of the indoor All-American shuttle hurdle relay team.
He is the son of Naomi Scarlett and plans to major in Kinesiology and minor in psychology at Charleston Southern.