DATE/TIME: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20 AT 6 P.M. ET
Tickets: Purchase Tickets
Location: Charleston, S.C. | Weather | Radar
Stadium: Buccaneer Field (Cap. 4,000) | Seating Chart
Gates: Open at 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Parking lots open four hours prior to kickoff (2 p.m.). Guests of other campus events and residents who have campus parking permits will be allowed to proceed to the rear of the campus without paying admission. General Admission parking on game day is $5 per vehicle | Parking Map
Video: ESPN+ (Pay-Per-View)
Live Stats: CSUSports.com
History: 26th Meeting (Presbyterian leads 14-11)
Get Social: Follow us on Twitter @CSUSports and @CSUGameDay for up-to-date information on Game Day
Game Day Sponsor: East Bay Deli
GAME DAY ACTIVITIES
Homecoming Parade: Charleston Southern's Homecoming Parade is scheduled to start at 3:15 p.m. The parade route will start at the north end of Buc Club Blvd and will head south toward the Athletic Center at the Football Stadium. Fans are encouraged to meet and greet the team and watch the parade as they prepare for Saturday night's kickoff against Presbyterian.
Free Student Tailgate/Blue Crew Corner: Current students are invited to join the FREE student tailgate located in the grass parking lot across from the stadium under the dome. To access the tent students should wear their Blue Crew shirt or present a student ID while wearing Buc Gear. Students who are not members of the Blue Crew can join for free at the marketing table, located behind the band stands.
Game Day Giveaway: Noisemakers will be available for FREE to fans while supplies last, courtesy of IOA. (https://www.ioausa.com)
Charleston Southern changed its stadium security regulations in 2017 and will limit fans to one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person.
Fans are also allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. Wallets must also conform to this size requirement.
No other bags will be allowed inside. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates. No items can be left or stored at the gates.
Everyone, ages 3 and older, must have a ticket.
To expedite entry into the stadium, we recommend that each individual hold their own ticket to optimize scanning procedures. All tickets will be electronically scanned to verify authenticity. Tickets will be scanned as patrons enter the stadium, and once a ticket has been scanned, it cannot be reused by another guest.
Fans cannot leave the stadium and be readmitted.
Assistance with any ticket problem can be obtained by contacting the Charleston Southern Athletics Ticket Office at (843) 863-7213.
The Athletics Ticket Office is located inside the Buccaneer Field House.
Player/Guest Will Call is also located at the main entrance at the Buccaneer Stadium Center.
If available, game day tickets are on sale at the stadium at least 90 minutes prior to game time and remain on sale through the end of the first half.
PARKING & TRAFFIC
Game Day parking for all lots surrounding Buccaneer Field is reserved for pass holders. Donors who have previously requested and paid for parking permits will receive their passes in the mail before the season. Improperly parked vehicles or those found in a restricted area will be towed at the owner's expense.
Parking in the general admission lot is $5 per vehicle on game day.
PROHIBITED & PERMITTED ITEMS
Unmanned aircraft restrictions will be implemented in accordance with state and federal laws; specifically, drone use is not authorized on or above campus without approval from the FAA.
All persons entering the stadium are subject to search. Charleston Southern reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the venue. To protect the safety of our fans, players, officials, and staff, the following items are prohibited.
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar articles into the venue. Items will not be stored at the gate or venue for pickup after the game.
- Alcoholic beverages or other beverages
- Signs, flags or banners
- Fireworks or any explosive
- Folding chairs
- Illegal drugs
- Large strollers
- Selfie stick
- Smoking - including e-cigarettes - is prohibited inside the venue at all times
- Large bags/backpacks
- Diaper bags
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unmanned aircraft (drones)
- Coolers/containers (unless with medical supplies)
- Cameras with a detachable lens 6 inches or longer
The following items are permitted inside the venue:
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars (without case)
- Cameras (without case)
- Seat cushions without arms of pockets
- Radios with headsets
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children must be carried in a clear bag
GUIDELINES FOR BUCCANEER FIELD
The following guidelines apply to all Charleston Southern events at Buccaneer Field:
- All fans, ages 3 and older, must have a ticket for admission to Buccaneer Field.
- No pass-out checks (re-entry) are allowed. In the event of inclement weather, please retain your ticket stub for readmission. If the stadium is cleared due to inclement weather, you may reenter the stadium with your ticket stub. Everyone will again be subject to search.
- This ticket is a revocable license for the ticket holder to gain admission to an event sponsored by Charleston Southern Athletics. Charleston Southern reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any patron from the event venue at any time, for any reason permitted by law.
- Incidents involving lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will be addressed at the Ticket Office with the season ticket holder of record only. Photo identification is required.
- Dates and times on game tickets are subject to change.
- University policies and state and federal laws will be in effect.
- The violation of any rules may prevent admission to a Charleston Southern athletic event, removal from an event, and jeopardize the violator's admission into subsequent Charleston Southern athletic events, including the forfeiture of season tickets and the ability to purchase single-game tickets.
CHARLESTON SOUTHERN FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Charleston Southern football should be an enjoyable experience for all fans. In order to promote athletic excellence and fan enjoyment, we ask for your assistance in displaying a high degree of sportsmanship at all times.
Charleston Southern reserves the right to remove from the stadium those individuals whose conduct disrupts players, coaches, officials or other fans (e.g., throwing objects, abusive acts or use of vulgar language). NO refunds will be given in these cases. Any person entering the field of play at any time will be subject to arrest.